Saturday, January 9, 2010

Visa in :-)

Update!

So for a few months now we have been waiting on our visas to come in. One of my teammates went to the embassy this past week to see if they can speed up the process since we are leaving on Monday. So Thursday we got our visas!! Praise God! Which means we are leaving.


The Plan: The whole team is meeting Sunday, Jan 10th in Orange County, CA for briefing. Then Monday night we are heading to Australia. Our flight is late Monday night.


I am very excited to get to Australia and meet students. God has been amazing and He still amazes me as things have been falling into place.

Prayer Requests:
1. For our teammates who are still raising support
2. Our team will get to know each other and work well with one another
3. Safe travels and adjusting to life in Australia (which is summer right now)

3 comments:

  1. Hey Jenny!
    I'm glad your visas came in and were able to go on time! God def works wonders! I wish you the best of luck in Australia and I continue to pray for you and your team. I look forward to your following posts! Love you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh I forgot my name...haha sweetxdreamz08 is Manuela Kamai :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. My cousin recommended this blog and she was totally right keep up the fantastic work!
    Visa To Australia

    ReplyDelete